RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is looking for an Oracle DBA for an opportunity supporting the US Federal Government in Columbus, Ohio (OH).
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases
- Supports maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.