Responsibilities of the Oracle Database Developer:
- Design, implement, and maintain complex Oracle databases in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise with software applications and database transactions
- Utilize QA processes to build and deploy database updates to production
- Apply knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end/back-end programming languages
- Review and optimize PL/SQL statements
- Perform database programming and support systems design
- Perform as part of an Agile team, utilizing Scrum and Kanban best practices
Requirements of the Oracle Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Oracle, with the ability to set up an Oracle database, including infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop tables, stored procedures, functions in Oracle database
- Excellent ability to explain technical issues clearly and concisely to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Exceptional leadership skills
- PL/SQL proficiency
- Experience with .Net, VB, C# is a plus
- Experience with Node.js, Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, GitHub, Jira a plus
- Experience in an Agile collaborative development setting a plus
Job ID: 307430
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!