Oracle Financial Functional Consultant
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an Oracle FInancial Functional Consultant for our client in Walnut Creek, CA
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Oracle Financial Functional Consultant will the Client's SME to setup and configure the New Financial Accounting Hub on the Oracle E-Business Application suite version R12.2.5 instance. The Oracle Business Analyst is expected to collaborate with the Business Accounting stakeholders and Technology team leads to configure the JGAAP, IFRS based accounting standards, gather, document the requirements, provide, present the feasible, optimal solutions leveraging the standard functionality of the Oracle FAH and the Technical team skills.
- Data mapping analysis from the source feeder systems to the Accounting Hub staging domain and continuing into configuring the Accounting Methods, Derivation Rules, the associated Event classes, Types with the Journal line types, mapping definitions for the Create Accounting into the Oracle GL.
- Expected to have the overview and working knowledge of the process flows on the Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets modules, will work closely with the SME's in these areas and will be the to go resource for Oracle FAH knowledge base.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Oracle E-Business Suite 12 or higher experience.
• Oracle Financials Full life cycle implementation and support experience.
• Experience in supporting the financial functions (FAH / GL/AP/ FA / Admin).
• Financial Accounting Daily, Month end, Yearend close and Reporting concepts.
• Ability to translate business requirements to FDD and Aiding in the TDD.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits :
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com/ 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.