An Order Selector will receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within the distribution center and will read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
Summary of essential job functions
- Shipping, receiving, assembly, and stocking of products
- Identifying, scanning, counting, and recording findings of products
- Pull orders and place them on pallets as customer orders are received
- Sorting and placing materials on racks, shelves, and bins according to specifications
- Able to drive forklift a plus and other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED a must
1 to 2 yrs exp. In warehouse environment preferred
Able to communicate and write in English effectively a must
Able to lift 40 pounds above shoulder height
Good manual dexterity of both hands