Outside Sales – Online Media – Manage Existing Clients
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching for Sales Professionals serious about their future and career....
Our client is an industry leader in providing information resources for the architectural, building and construction community. The construction industry and architects find this digital resource as a crucial source to search for and locate products and services, learn about suppliers and access information on standards, materials properties, specifications and designs. Their technology allows users to search by specification the largest collection of online supplier catalogs. Suppliers have the ability to gain a comprehensive marketing program designed to promote their brand and generate, track and manage highly-qualified sales leads.
· Base Salary $36,000 + Renewals
· Year 1 @ plan $90,000+
· Existing Book of Clients with Renewals
· Uncapped commissions
· Bonus Accelerators for hitting benchmark goals
· Fantastic Benefits Package
· Expense Package: Gas & Cell Phone, Entertainment Allowance
· 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Recognition, Advancement, Presidents Club Trips
· Close new business face to face in a highly competitive and consultative selling environment.
· Ability to initiate high-level interactive business conversations with key decision makers
· Ability to work with both small and large clients
· Service companies with Internet marketing and advertising programs
· Create interest and build value by use of a multi-call process
· Overcome objections
· Build a strong pipeline and close new business
· Expand customer relationships that ensure renewal and increase business.
· Work from a home office
· BA or BS preferred
· Min. 2+ years outside sales experience in business to business
· Industry experience in advertising sales, online media, construction, architectural sales preferred but not required
· Documentation of success required
· Strong computer skills
Resumes to: email@example.com
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V