The Outside Sales Representative - Environmental focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. While working in conjunction with route drivers, the Outside Sales Representative (known internally as an Account Manager) provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
- Work with route drivers to convert new sales opportunities
- Grow current customer base with new lines of business
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes
- Prospect and convert leads into customers
- Achieve monthly sales quotas/budgets
- Exceptional computer skills
- Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality. Proven ability to develop a book of business
- Working knowledge and current use of Salesforce.com is a plus
- 3+ years business to business sales experience
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.