Innovative Tooling & Accessories, Inc. is a broad-line, business-to-business distributor of pneumatic tools, maintenance, repair, operating supplies and other related products and services with a focus on the Industrial Mfg, Petrochemical, Fabrication, Oil & Gas and Contract Mfg. Assembly markets. Built on a foundation of integrity and trust, Innovative Tooling & Accessories, Inc. is dedicated to finding answers to customer challenges, with specialty service and innovative products that drive business results.
The Outside Sales Account Representative sells products, services, and value adds by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals. The Outside Sales Account Representative is responsible for growing sales within existing accounts, expanding customer contacts, identifying and developing new opportunities and generating new accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures growth of sales, identifies new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Understand customer needs and objectives and remains alert and responsive to changing customer needs.
- Demonstrate consistent focus on actions and tactics that will produce positive sales results.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the customers’ products and services to formulate business strategies to drive revenue.
- Communicate in an organized, clear and concise manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, and projects to support customer needs.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for Innovative Tooling & Accessories, Inc. management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under close management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Self-motivated, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Business acumen around sales forecasting opportunity management and customer planning
- Technological capabilities and understanding to communicate in today’s Industrial and Manufacturing business environment
- Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure an action, project, resolution or sales with customers
- Ability to utilize sales process to uncover customer objections/concerns, and determine appropriate solutions
- Ability to maintain a plan of action until desired results is achieved
- Knowledge of Maintenance Repair & Operations (MRO) products and their applications
Education and Experience
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent is required.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years direct outside sales experience is required
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation Days