Outside Sales Representative
King of Prussia, PA
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
- Responsible for bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts through outside sales efforts
- Identify needs for staffing and payrolling. Uncapped commissions are available in addition to your base salary
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations
- Motivate an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Work with the Regional Director of the Northeast, the Vice President of the Northeast, Vice President of Operations and the CEO to develop strategies for new business development
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills
Why Chose Us?
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Excellent growth potential to advance in our company
- Protected local territory - no overnight travel
- Comprehensive training program
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!