Dillon Supply Company, a distributor of MRO Industrial, Safety, and Steel products, is seeking a high-energy, self-starter to build a profitable sales territory out of our Raleigh, NC branch.
The following are the general responsibilities of the position:
- Establish new customers through cold calling and direct selling.
- Effectively assess customer needs, present product and solutions, and follow up to close sales.
- Grow existing accounts through establishing customer relationships, assisting customers to solve problems, and helping customers become more profitable and productive.
- Improves profitability, product penetration, and product mix with all customers.
- Support and achieve personal and company sales & margin goals.
- Support and implement marketing strategies and promotions
- The following qualifications are required:
- Previous, successful experience of outside sales.
- Experience and knowledge of industrial, safety, steel, and/or mechanical products.
- Experience developing new accounts through cold calling.
- Experience selling to manufacturing, production facilities, and/or industrial contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable, organized, and detailed oriented.
- Strong ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Proficiency with basic computer skills, internet, and
- Possess a current driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
Dillon Supply offers extensive sales, product and technical training:
- In-the-field training via Dillon Supply business development managers and vendor representatives.
- Webinars and hands-on workshops via Dillon Supply, vendor, and ERP programs.
- Quarterly sales reviews with branch and corporate management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Dillon Supply offers a
- Guaranteed salary
- Uncapped commission program
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K.
To learn more about Dillon Supply visit our website at: http://www.dillonsupply.com
Dillon Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.