OUTSIDE TRUCK PARTS SALESPERSON - Perrysburg, Ohio
Outside Truck Parts Salesperson must be able to listen to the customer, understand and identify what those needs are, and consistently provide solutions that will meet or exceed those needs. The successful candidate has a can-do sales attitude, is personable problem solver who can think and act in an independent, ethical and intelligent manner. Our associate must be able to adapt to all of the forces around them while providing world class service that creates sincere customer loyalty.
- Strong Working Knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Solid equipment and parts knowledge.
- Sales training in related fields.
- Product knowledge to include specific features and benefits.
- Excellent grasp of mathematics for pricing principles and discounting effects.
- Above average communicator, able to focus on a high level of customer relations.
- Strong computer and systems knowledge.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Perrysburg, Ohio
- High school or equivalent
- Truck Parts Sales: 2 years
- Outside Truck Parts Sales: 1 year
- Valid Driver's License and must be able to meet company vehicle policy insurance approval