Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for anOutsourcing Managerfor our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position reports to the Associate Director of Outsourcing Management.
- As an integral member of the CCPS, the Outsourcing Manager is the process gate keeper and expert related to outsourcing processes.
- Contracting of clinical and scientific vendor services (such as Contract Research Organization, Central Lab, Biomarker Lab, Imaging Lab) for internally managed clinical trials
- Management and oversight of CRO and scientific vendors for outsourced activities
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work
- Ensure alignment of teams to the related Client outsourcing strategies
- Drive outsourcing activities by;
- Interfacing with operational teams
- Support groups and service providers for successful selection
- Contracting and execution of outsourced studies while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Ethical practices
- Client outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures
- Degree in Legal, Life science, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial and Project management experience desired
- Experience interacting with a wide range of suppliers e.g.,
- Contract Research Organizations
- Cooperative groups
- Clinical laboratories
- Core laboratories including ECG and
- Imaging service providers
- Initiating, negotiating and executing legal and/or financial agreements in the clinical trials environment- biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in managing key internal and external stakeholders effectively by frequently soliciting input and gathering and incorporating feedback into processes as appropriate
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.