Peak Systems is a technology staffing, and managed services consulting firm, connecting technical consultants with nationwide opportunities and supporting enterprise clients in various industries.
Currently, we have an open position available for Deployment Technicians, for PC Refresh Projects and Win 10 Deployment Migration Projects, based in the Nashville TN area.
Project 1 - PC Refresh
Fri. 7/20/18 (4:00PM Start)
Disconnect and remove User PC's, Install New Thin Client Devices, Cameras, Headphones, Keyboard & mouse and test for connectivity
Mon. 7/23/18 (8AM Start)
Next Day Support for end users upgraded
Project 2 - Win 10 Deployment
Tues. 7/24 - Fri. 8/3/18 (8AM Start)
Project Scope: Complete imaging and system builds on new equipment (PC/Laptops), deploy all units desk side following installation guide and provided end user checklist. Tech requirement is experience with Windows 10, good end user skills, and basic setup for printers, Outlook, etc.
Ideal candidates for these projects should have at 3+ years of relevant IT experience, servicing and deploying computer hardware and IT components.
Required Technical Skills:
• WINDOWS 10
• OFFICE 365/2016
• Deskside Support covering Software and Operating Systems
• PC/MAC Builds; Manual and automated formatting
- Refresh (managed or large scale deployment)
- Data Migration
- PC Imaging
• Asset management support
• Support for preparation of training or demonstration
- Ability to work in a business professional environment
- Ability to work independently
- STRONG organizational skills
- Time management skills with meeting timing assumptions of project
- Moving swiftly, efficiently, and safely through work environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to complete tasks, process requests, and work professionally amongst end-user client.
- Must be able to work as a team and independently to complete service events.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven project experience utilizing data and settings migration, imaging, application installation and technologies.
Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts. Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set. MCP, MCSE, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification is a plus.
Completion of security documents, background check and drug screen processing, and onsite badging.
Interested candidates must submit their resume in WORD format. Once your resume is received, you will be contacted by a Project Coordinator to complete the preliminary phone interview process.