PFI Tech is currently seeking an experienced PC Technician to provide support at our client's Bakersfield location. This will be for the Windows 10 project and will involve imaging computers and deploying them to users and well as other software upgrades. This will be a contract position expected to last 6 months+.
Good communication skills
Comfortable working in a healthcare/patient environment
Windows 10 experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site
- When required – provides onsite shadowing toField Service Team.
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles.
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Must have proven customer service background.
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
- Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set. Basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
- Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
- Ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check and drug screen