RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a growing Technology company is looking for a PCB Design Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ). The ideal candidate will to provide PCB design and layout, Soldering, prototyping and troubleshooting skills. This person will provide Fundamental knowledge of electronics.
- 2 - 4 years of Electrical Engineering design
- Experience with PCIE is a plus
- Cable assembly experience
- Altium schematic and PCB layout experience
- Microcontroller (ARM Cortex-M, PIC) and C programming language experience is a plus
- Schematic design
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics
- Strong soldering and prototyping skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.