RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a PD Multimedia Specialist in Herndon, Virginia (VA).
The contract Associate Video Producer will work closely with the team as well as department manager to execute pre-production, production, and post-production needs for video projects, using creative problem solving and conceptual skills and capabilities. The position helps the company to develop compelling video content for both current and prospective families and students.
- Work closely with lead video producer and marketing team members to develop creative concepts
- Assist in all video production efforts- including storyboarding, filming, editing, and compiling video projects
- Serve as production assistant larger shoots, but be able to light and shoot 2-camera interviews independently, as well as other creative projects for social media channels
- Manage media and act as editor in post-production, collaborating with production team during the process
- Work with program partners and department staff to develop audio and video projects to suit stated goals and needs
- Bachelor's degree in Media/Visual Production or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in creating video content
- Experience with DSLR cameras, audio and lighting equipment
- On set experience is a plus
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro X
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Experience with After Effects is a bonus
- A passion for education in the client space also a bonus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.