PHP Developer - Southlake, TX
Skills & Competencies
· Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve complex problems.
· Research Skills – Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.
· Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures & processes
· Problem Solving – Ability to quickly find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· 2 – 5 years of relevant software product/project software management experience.
· 1 – 3 years in working with SOAP and/or REST in data integration projects.
Keywords: PHP, SOAP, REST, DEVELOPER
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.