PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS
PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS COMPANY PROFILE:
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include:
PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS IMPACT:
This position is a key member of the plant leadership team and reports to the Plant Manager and plays a key role in assuring alignment across three food manufacturing plants. As a change agent, this position is accountable for modeling our corporate values. This role has a focus on maintenance and needs to be hands-on on the plant floor.
The Plant Engineer, understands plant operations as a system consisting of suppliers, processes, and customers. They apply engineering tools and knowledge (mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, civil, environmental, and ergonomics) to develop, lead, and implement cost savings and cost prevention projects. Additionally this position uses project management skills (scope, timing, and budget) to define project expectations and deliverables, while providing technical support for existing processes and process improvement
PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS DETAILS:
- Develop, oversee and implement engineering projects resulting in cost reduction, improved safety, improved quality, improved efficiency, regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement.
- Participate in the commercialization process, providing necessary manufacturing equipment and process changes.
- Manage engineering documentation for completeness, correctness, and sound engineering discipline for any aspect of the project cycle.
- Provide engineering and technical expertise in the ongoing operation and maintenance of existing equipment.
- Serve as project manager in the design, selection and installation of new manufacturing equipment.
- Oversee the development and execution of capital plans.
- Oversee contracted services related to engineering, technical processes, and compliance.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, implement and review the engineering activities.
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in Food Manufacturing
- Management Experience
- Preferred experience with, PLC, Ammonia, Refrigeration, Process Improvement, Evaluation of Process and Identify Bottlenecks.
Apply now and your application will come directly to me.
PLANT ENGINEER / FOODS Tulsa, OK