PLC Engineer / Automation / Electrical Engineer
Salary$85,000-$110,000 +Great Benefits & Paid Relocation Package to the Southern USA.
Seeking Electrical Engineer who is skilled at PLC programming. Our client is a HUGE Global Manufacturer of Automotiveproducts & is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will lead their Automation departments in cost savings, improvements, and productivity. You should have a hands-on approach and should be comfortable with PLC’s and Electrical Equipment troubleshooting. Looking for a versatile engineer that can wear many hats.
Your regular routine will include:
- PLC Programming
- Designing electronic, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic machine controls
- Working on large projects that will require multi-tasking, time management, & organizational skills
- Project Management for improvements to the existing equipment
- Plan & budget for the new equipment projects
- Increase productivity and quality of our automotive products
The salary ranges from $85,000 - $110,000 plus great benefits – it’s a large company with great buying power – and generous paid relocation package for you and the family to the Southern USA. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurances, disability income protection, and a 401K program with company matching. If you’re ready to get your master’s degree, there is tuition reimbursement.
In your off time – we have a good Work/Life Balance – you can enjoy the amenities of a smaller city in the heart of the South. Keep your boat as you’ll be close to the Mississippi River and several lakes with access to some of the best fishing around! If you hunt turkey, rabbit, duck, or deer, then this will be a great area to live. Lower cost of living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, antiquing, & small town living at its best. You’ll have access to the bright lights of the big city or the charm of the Southern countryside. Access to museums, festivals, sports, & higher education. Easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains. Lovely place to live & raise a family.
You need to have at least:
- Three years’ of experience working with programming PLC’s, automation controls, Control Systems
- BSEEor related discipline
- Some project management experience
- Able to travel domestically & internationally
- Excellent communication skills – orally & written
TO APPLY:Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelpORdennisATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF. (Please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/