SDLC Waterfall PM
Education and Training
• BS/BA in Information Technology, Project Management, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
• Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Knowledge of MS Project, Primavera, or other project management software applications.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite with advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Eight (8) years of experience as project manager on increasingly complex projects.
• Experience and knowledge of project management techniques as applied to technology projects.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Project management experience with electric utility technology projects
• Experience in working with SDLC related projects is desired
• Direct experience in software development and infrastructure support as a technical resource
• Knowledge of project prioritization and portfolio strategy development
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification desired
• Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and experience