RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a PM with Salesforce in Deerfield Beach, Florida (FL).
The Salesforce Project Manager will be tasked with facilitating requirements, development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and supporting implementation work that follows. This PM should have experience working with integration team members and Salesforce. As a Salesforce PM, the Consultant should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The Salesforce Project Manager will need hands on experience implementing Salesforce functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Collaborates with Integration personnel to initiate improvement activities when new processes are needed, or are not performing according to established expectations
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Integrations to Salesforce CRM
- Build clear requirements development strategy
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components
- Perform business process modeling
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning
- Salesforce Administration, PMP certification
- 4+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant professional experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (Examples: User Experience, Change Management)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.