RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a PMO/Financial Analyst in Chicago, Illinois (IL).
- Responsible for leading and completing Annual planning and budgeting process for an IT Department including labor and non-labor costs while working closely with Head of the IT and Finance partners
- Leads and completes the Quarterly reforecasting of the budget
- Monitors Actual Vs Plan on a monthly basis
- Conducts Financial reviews with key IT leaders and helps solve for any variances / gaps
- Keeps track of software licenses, vendors, contracts, SOWs etc. and their life cycle management
- * Under the supervision of IT Leader, drives and tracks Project demand intake process, prioritization and provides full transparency through reporting
- Working closely with-IT leaders, leads and completes IT department capacity planning and refreshes on a monthly basis to show variations / gaps in meeting the business demand
- Responsible for producing IT Portfolio status reporting including executive dashboards
- On a periodic basis conducts testing of key IT projects to ensure they follow SDLC and key IT controls
- Manages IT project documentation repository
- Helps and supports new Employee / Contract onboarding process including ordering equipment, office space etc.
- Helps with driving the content and presentation for Department Town halls, Meetings etc.
- Ensures compliance of SOX controls while Testing the effectiveness of in scope controls
- Ensures SOX controls documentation is up to date working with Finance / IT Compliance partners
REQUIREMENTS:To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed. Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.