Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking PRODUCTION ASSEMBLERS in Oakland, CA. The Production Assemblers will be working in a large manufacturing and/or distribution environment handling, labeling and packaging product materials. The position will also require constant quality control while observing all safety regulations within a warehouse manufacturing environment.
Shift: Day (4-6 AM start) or Swing (2-3 PM start) and Graveyard (10 PM)
Pay: $13-$14 per hour (depending on location and shift)
Production Assemblers Responsibilities:
- Assembling, operating, and disassembling products and equipment
- Performing all work quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- Inspecting the quality of parts
- Loading and unloading items
- Packaging and labeling products
- Work with other Production / Assembler workers and supervisors to ensure a safe and clean working environment at all times.
Warehouse Associate / Production Assemblers Requirements:
- 1 year of recent experience working in a warehouse / production / assembler position
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Basic English speaking and reading
Snelling Staffing Services offers WEEKLY pay to assigned employees in addition to paid sick leave (minimum qualifications apply) and limited medical/dental/vision options.
You may submit an online application, alameda.snelling.com, or come to our office to apply during our walk-in application hours, Tuesday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Please allow 1-2 hours to complete the application process and be prepared to provide your proof of eligibility to work in the United States (confirmation of work authorization will be required upon hire).
Snelling Staffing Services
2203 Harbor Bay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502