Johnson Service Group (JSG) is teamed with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets.
To help support our client's growth strategies, JSG is seeking talented Program Manager to manage the planning, managing and execution of major projects in the development and launch of new products and updated products.
Scope of Experience and Responsibilities:
- 5-10+ years of related experience in a PLC environment, with project management experience ideally within the aerospace, defense, automotive and/or energy industries.
- Program Management expertise with New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Experience with high reliability and low volume E/M products such as actuators, is highly desirable.
- Responsible for a new product design and development budget.
- Will drive a project team, including responsibility with project milestones and deliverables.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and QDRC results.
- Track and report project status and progress.
- Manage project scope, cost, schedules and deliverables.
- Manage resource allocation to ensure milestones and customer satisfaction is met.
- Experienced with PLC (Product-Life-Cycle) process and related tools.
- Will act as the primary point-of-contact with client customers.
- Report project status and progress to customer and internal management.
- Contribute to strategic and cost planning.
- Manage change of project scope.
- Drive continuous improvement relating to the product development process.
- Align with sales and business development team, including proposal development.
- Interface with manufacturing and supply chain to ensure quality, technology, delivery and delivery capacity expectations are met.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and develop strong teams.
- Must have proven project and technical decision making skills, including strong strategic planning skills.
- Skilled with Material Requirements Planning (MRPII) processes.
- Six Sigma, Lean and continuous improvement background
- A technical or business Bachelor's Degree is required.
- MBA or equivalent Master's Degree is desirable.
- PMP certification is preferred.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Greater Los Angeles, CA area
Compensation: Highly competitive, including a highly competitive salary, lucrative bonus and comprehensive benefits.