CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Warehouse/Store Clerk to join our Lynden True Value Store. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Manage the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
- Deliver products to customer site
- Perform warehouse work to include: product assembly, driving forklift and maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer Skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Retail Sales experience
- Farm background or knowledge
- Knowledge of hardware
- Coop experience