Title: PTCB Chemo IV Pharmacy Tech
Date Posted: 05/01/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Astoria New York
We are aggressively seeking aCertified IV Pharmacy Technicianfor a Healthcare organization. As the Year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of flexible hours, a competitive salary, and be aCertified IV Pharmacy Technicianwith one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW.
This exciting opportunity will require aCertified IV Pharmacy Technicianwho can provide a high level of service and attention to their members. If you are seasoned, and you meet the qualifications listed below, please send your updated resume to Edgar Pablo for immediate consideration.
- Assists with the preparation of medication orders by compounding under supervision of a pharmacist.
- Checks all orders for completeness of information
- Verifies patient information and proper physician authorization.
- Proficient in regulatory USP 797/800 guidelines
- Must be diligent in record keeping of drug compounding and waste records
- Certified Pharmacy Technician PTCB
- 2-5 years of previous IV & Chemo Pharmacy Tech experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology and calculations
- Knowledge of hazardous drugs
Hours for this Position:
Monday to Friday- 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive Salary pays up to $24/hour
Want More Information
Interested in hearing more about this great opportunity? Reach out to
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!