· Specialty in End-of-Line (EOL) packaging systems.
· Shrink bundling
· Case packing and palletization
· Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
· Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
· Analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging.
· Establish standards and guidelines for supplier evaluation. Evaluate and select packaging suppliers/vendors; periodically conduct vendor r Specify and recommend efficiency tools and test methods to develop and validate packaging designs.
· Work with the manufacturing department to ensure that the packaging designs are optimized for manufacturability.
· Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that packaging exceeds customer specifications.
· Preform VAT/FAT