Small personal injury/workers’ compensation firm in the CWE. Successful applicant will assist attorneys on all aspects of litigation and case development including but not limited to: corresponding with clients, performing research, reviewing and drafting discovery documents, maintaining an organized file and assisting attorneys with case management and trial support. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a well-respected and thriving practice group. Applicant should be a motivated self-starter willing to take direction and become an integral member of the team. This position offers an opportunity to be very involved in litigation and is available and will be filled immediately. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Recent college graduate or 1-2 years of experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and MS Excel
- Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish tasks and meet tight deadlines