RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Paralegal in New York, NY.
Our mission is to protect and strengthen the company through legal expertise and strategic advice that helps our business partners manage risk, identify opportunities, and deliver on the company's promise of exceptional products and services. Given the dynamic nature of the global payments industry and the valued partnership between our team and the business, we see it as imperative to attract and develop talented people by:
- Providing rich work experiences and opportunities for professional development
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and personal accountability
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of progressive work experience preparing US nonimmigrant filings (including H-1Bs, L-1A/L-1Bs, E-3s, and TNs), as well as US immigrant filings, including EB-2 and EB-3 I-140s, and Adjustment of Status Applications
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and communicate effectively with clients and governmental agencies, serving as a primary point of contact with the ability to function independently and to exercise discretion and judgment in sensitive matters
- Prefer 2 years of current hands-on L-1 experience within overall work experience
- Experience with LawLogix case management system is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.