Our client, a full-service civil practice law firm in Durham, is actively recruiting for a sharp and self-directed paralegal to assume key role on its Tax & Estate Planning team.
This firm’s estate planning division offers experience in the development and execution of a variety of estate plans from the simplest will to the most complicated trust. Their collaborative approach allows them to consistently deliver the best solutions for their clients. They seek a candidate who will extend this reputation and bring professionalism, communication skills and a strong customer service orientation.
This role will work closely with the estate planning attorneys assisting with the administration of estates from open to close. Responsibilities will include:
- Client intake
- Reviewing trusts, wills, powers of attorneys, and other estate planning documents
- Preparing and filing probate forms, applications, inventory of assets, final accountings, schedules, petitions and orders
- Organizing and maintaining estate files
- Managing asset gathering/debt paying
- Preparing estate and trust court accountings
- Drafting and preparing estate tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (or paralegal certification) and 1+ years of trusts and estates work in a law firm setting. Familiarity with estate and trust court accountings and estate tax returns is preferred.
Finally and importantly, we seek a we seek a team player – one who is hardworking and independent with astute communication skills (both written and verbal) and an excellent sense of priority.
This is a Direct Hire role and firm will pay excellent wage.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.