Claims Investigator – Part Time
This opportunity provides Investigative Services for clients to help fight fraud by gathering facts and delivering unbiased, objective information about a claim. We are seeking an Experienced Claims Investigator in the Cincinatti, OH area.
You will be part of a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do. With our state-of the-art online case management system, you will be provided all the tools and support necessary to ensure your success and achieve assigned case objectives for our clients.
- Ability to conduct multiple types of complex claims investigations
- Daily submission of updates regarding work performed on each case
- Ability to manage time
- Maintain a sufficient level of client billable hours
- Write and record detailed statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Submit professional and client ready investigative reports
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator in State and surrounding states.
- 1 year or more of full time report writing experience on field investigations cases.
- Field investigations experience – Face to face statements
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Experienced in investigation of Life Insurance and Disability claims, Workers Compensation, product/auto/general liability claims, and contestable death claims
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including nights, weekends.
- Own a reliable and fuel efficient vehicle
- Possess or is willing to purchase: digital recording device and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word and other necessary equipment for position
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance law and underwriting
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to adapt and work under stressful and sensitive situations
- Can type 50 words or more a minute
- Flexibility to self-schedule
- Ability to work from home based office
- Monthly vehicle allowance and company fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Travel and report writing compensation
- Company paid investigator licensing fees
- Ongoing career development training
- Competitive pay
CoventBridge Group is a full-service investigation company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. The company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
* CoventBridge is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.