We invite qualified candidates to apply for a position with one of the largest privately held brokerage firms in the country. Since 1951, Andreini & Company www.andreini.com has provided comprehensive insurance programs and individual policies to every major industry segment.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist who will be a resource to the Corporate Receptionist as well as other administrative staff. This is a part-time position, averaging 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday; 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Receives and routes incoming telephone calls in a courteous manner;
- Greets clients, visitors and directs to conference room or staff members office;
- Maintains record of calls and visitors;
- Answers inquiries for the general public;
- Schedules appointments, maintains conference room schedule;
- Receives or sends out messenger/courier items;
- Performs typing and other clerical duties;
- Assists with large mail projects (folding, stuffing envelopes);
- Handles incoming faxes;
- May be required in the future to be able to handle a front/end scanning;
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
- High School Diploma plus 2-3 years of experience as a receptionist or entry level administrative assistant;
- Must be able to handle high volume of calls and know how to handle a switchboard; multitask and exude a high level of customer service;
- Proficient in Word and Excel;
- Highly organized;
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful and concise manner;
- Must be able to maintain a customer-service attitude at all times with external clients and internal staff;
- Friendly, yet professional and pleasant personality.