On behalf of Hickory Farms, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Part-Time Sales Associates in Minneapolis, MN to create the memorable retail experience that defines the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence. As a part of our team, you will be an integral part of preserving beloved holiday traditions and crafting new ones through promoting high quality food products and gift sets.
Your main responsibility will be to offer samples of our food items and provide outstanding customer service so as to improve sales and increase customer dedication. As a Sales Associate, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis, as well as a generous 40% discount on all retail products. This position is located at the Minneapolis-St Paul Airport - 7150 Humphrey Drive Minneapolis, MN 55450.
Why You'll Enjoy Working for Us:
- We offer a competitive hourly wage of $12 / hour and 40% employee discounts on all retail products you cherish (and sell)
- We pay our associates weekly
- Flexible work schedule; 15 - 25 hours per week
As a Team Member with Hickory Farms, you will:
- Engage, offer samples, and sell our merchandise to customers
- Approach and greet each and every customer
- Maintain a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
- Achieve personal sales objectives while supporting the goals of the team
- Perform all other tasks and duties assigned by the Store Manager to support the needs of the business
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in retail or customer service
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work required shifts and store open hours from October through December 2018
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires constant moving and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use their hands and fingers, grasp, reach, climb, lift, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and use repetitive motions. Also the employee is required to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 42 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
All Hickory Farms staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
About Hickory Farms Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951. For 67 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand visit: www.hickoryfarms.com/about-us.html
About Headway Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #hws