Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. We develop technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. We are fostering the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities to install over 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety cameras across North America. We are also creating smart roadways, serving the world's largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations for over 8.5 million vehicles. And we are a leading provider of connected systems, processing nearly 165 million transactions each year across 50+ individual tolling authorities.
In a nutshell
Verra Mobility’s Bradenton office is hiring a Part-time Courier Driver. This position will handle pick-up and delivery of time sensitive motor vehicle registrations, legal documents and other state-required documents. The role will require a responsible and highly reliable individual with solid and efficient driving skills that enjoys working outdoors. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with general guidance from management. This individual must maintain a focus on being professional and driving quality at all levels. This position is ideal for individuals who love interacting with people and working in an environment with awesome and highly productive teammates.
This position reports within the Title & Registration group based in our Bradenton, Florida facility and will report to the Production Manager. Work hour are anticipated to be between 7:30AM and 12:30PM, Monday through Friday.
This is the kind of stuff you'll do
- Picking up daily inventory and loading the vehicle at the Bradenton site
- Under tight deadlines, drive vehicle to client locations (dealerships, rental car branches, etc.), climb in and out of vehicle in all weather conditions and ensure the safe and efficient transaction of inventory with the customer.
- Maintain and process delivery records for each pickup/drop-off
- Address issues where appropriate and report all issues to the supervisor
- Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering assigned routes, as well as standard work and safety procedures;
What we need in you
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean motor vehicle history report (this will be verified upon hire)
- The ideal candidate will have a pleasant customer-oriented disposition and a track record of reliability
- Demonstrated ability to meet assigned deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Candidate must present a professional appearance and possess excellent interpersonal skills as they will be a primary face to our customers.