Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled & Vets
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, the successful candidate will perform minor repair and maintenance to equipment and buildings. This individual works under the supervision and direction of Support Services Supervisor and Manager. The work of the successful candidate influences the professional image of the Bank within the community it serves.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have reliable personal transportation and will be required to drive to all Bank and other locations as needed.
- 1 year experience in the maintenance industry. Must have knowledge of general maintenance repair.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal communications, verbal and written, is mandatory. The position requires daily interaction with vendors and employees; concise communication, translation and interpretation of various concepts are critical.
- This individual will require flexibility with work hours. Must know their physical limits and demonstrate ability to communicate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPECTATIONS:
- Job Performance Behaviors: Contributing to organization success, job effectiveness, relationships and customer satisfaction.
- General maintenance duties such as painting, repair furniture, fix doors, walls, floors, ceilings. Changing lights, ballast and minor carpentry.
- Maintenance of grounds.
- Move furniture and Equipment.
- Manage inventory on promotional items, prepare shipment for conference events. (Weighting Percentage: 10%)
- Vehicle Maintenance.
- Back up for Messengers
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary by Support Services Manager or Support Service Supervisor to ensure a continuous workflow of daily operations.
- Kneeling, reaching, climbing ladder (20 ft.), lifting up to 80lbs., pushing/pulling, driving, standing, bending and repetitive motion.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank of Labor (“BOL”) is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Further, it is our policy to take affirmative action to recruit minority and female employees for any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified. BOL provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in the job application process. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to disability, you may contact the Bank about your interest in employment. Any questions or concerns about this statement can be directed to BOL's Human Resource Administrator at 913-321-4242.
Please see our links below to the "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" notice regarding protection under Federal law from discrimination and our EEO Policy Statement: