Partner Sales Associate
Location: Reston, Virginia
At hCentive we're changing the way benefits are managed. Our software helps to simplify the complex world of shopping, enrolling, and managing health, ancillary, and voluntary benefits. We've proven time and time again that we deliver cutting-edge software solutions that our clients value for business growth and financial success
At hCentive you will be working with a rapidly growing fast-paced team with an entrepreneurial culture. The team is focused on increasing adoption of hCentive SaaS/cloud software among the broker community.
Your will be responsible for establishing and growing strategic relationships with hCentive carrier partners that will further enhance and drive revenue/client experience. You will work with senior leadership and the business development team to define strategic requirements and addressable markets for partnership opportunities, determine capability or operational fit with our existing strategy. You will develop, follow and achieve partnership objectives, attend industry events and seminars to engage and pitch for the brand, cultivate and maintain partnership prospect lists and create presentations to new or prospective partners on contractual agreements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven record of striking strong strategic relationships
- Minimum 5-yr experience in employee benefits domain; dealing with insurance carriers or working for a software product company
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to speak knowledgeably about our company vision, product, technology, and extra services including concierge and wellness program
- Experience staying apprised and informed regarding industry information, competitor moves, new product information, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current
- Ability to raise mindshare within the partner community
- Be a one point of contact for all carrier partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in building relationships with C-level executives
- Strong understanding of current software technologies in insurance industry
- Knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service) products and applications preferred
- Negotiation skills for coverages and rates with insurance carriers
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
BS in Business or Related field
hCentive is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.