POSITION PURPOSE: Complies with all Company rules and regulations, GMP, PMO, SOP, and all Safety Requirements.
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- Keeps an inventory of all tools, and orders new equipment when needed.
- Completes receiving paperwork and delivers it to purchasing and accounting departments.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Issues materials/tools from technicians.
- Return items to proper coded storage locations.
- Notifies Supervisor of materials, parts and/or tools that need to be ordered.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- Receives and logs work orders in numerical and/or priority sequence.
- Prepares layout of needed materials, parts and equipment.
- The individual will read documents and collect specific data and transfer to an excel spreadsheet. He/she must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with limited supervision.
- May mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- PM - MP2 program experience and working knowledge a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Outlook.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to work independently and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to accumulate data and upload to a spreadsheet with accuracy and speed.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school equivalent, college degree preferred, with five years experience in a food manufacturing environment.