Custom Truck One Source has an opening for Parts Specialist with a background in heavy & light duty vehicles. He/she will need to have at least one year of warehouse and/or parts experience.
• Adhering to the established process for daily shipping and receiving of all incoming and outbound freight.
• Verify, update, and create bin locations for all inventoried parts.
• Verifying inventory is barcoded and Karmak is updated upon any changes.
• Replenish shelves with incoming stock orders and perform daily spot checks on inventory.
• Responsible for daily & weekly cycle counting.
• Responsible for keeping warehouse organized and clean.
• In a safe and timely manner, perform parts "runs" in company vehicle to pick up and/or deliver parts.
• Collaborate with Upfit Manager(s) to decide what kits are needed for upcoming builds and communicate with Service Manager(s) on delivery of parts for repair orders.
• Inform Parts Manager of parts needed for stock and for upcoming jobs as well as any discrepancies in inventory quantities.
• Locate items from the warehouse and apply pulled parts to the correct repair order.
• Pull parts kits prior to the technician working on the vehicle and go over the RO thoroughly when job is complete to make sure correct parts are applied with serial numbers.
• Efficiently assist technicians in getting the correct parts for their job.
• Remove and restock all unused parts from repair orders.
• Maintain a warranty / defective parts location.
• Pull and package items on a return to vendor pick lists.
• Responsible for maintenance on all parts equipment. (Forklift / pallet jack / etc.)
• Minimum of one years of warehouse and parts experience.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively before individual customers or groups of customers or employees of organization or parent organization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Majority of work performed in a shop and outside.
• Ability to use carts, forklifts, hand truck, pallet, jack, overhead jobs, and cranes.
• Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 8 hours per day
• Frequent lifting (60-100lbs), carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing on ladders and platforms of heights above 42", significant stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling throughout an 8-12 hour day, and up to 60 hours per week.
• Based on experience.
• This is a full-time position with standard benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, vacation pay, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts