The Patient Experience/Family Liaison develops a support and communication program to promote family-centered care and coordinate patient/family/caregiver involvement during the procedure/surgical visit. They will serve to improve patient/family/caregiver satisfaction with facility services by helping to establish realistic expectations, keeping families/caregivers informed throughout the visit, and providing a channel through which questions, concerns and special needs may be addressed. Also assists in keeping the waiting area in a neat and orderly fashion.This person should be very customer service oriented and must have a positive and caring attitude.
- Experience in the healthcare field preferred.
- Must have experience successfully dealing with patients and their family members.
- Completion of high school or GED equivalent.
- A minimum of two years in customer service.
- Ability to communicate at all levels effectively.