Postal/Zip Code: 48346
At Cadillac Asphalt, LLC we also believe strongly in our culture which is rooted in our employees and has impact on our business decisions. Our employees are expected…
- To put safety first
- To think innovatively
- Take ownership of their positions
- To support and help one another
- To create the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To have open communications that are honest, professional and respectful
- To take on new challenges
- To take pride in their work
- And to hold one another to the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
As you review this position we ask that you read these expectations carefully and consider if you would be happy joining our team. It is vital for both the company and the potential new hire that our values and expectations are in line.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Paver Operator for the Metro Detroit Area
Please visit our online career website at www.oldcastle.com/careers
Job Req #127386
Operates paver in a safe, efficient and proper manner to achieve a quality-finished product in the paving process.
- Must have a “safety first” attitude. Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures is required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
Must have at least 2 years of experience running heavy equipment.
Experience working on a road construction crew and previous paver operation experience a plus.
Environmental and Physical Requirements
This position is subject to outdoor conditions. This position is required to work in the field and must be able to operate the paving equipment and work on the crew as needed with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are an EEO employer. It is the policy of Michigan Paving and Materisls to assure that applicants are considered on their qualifications without regard to their race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, familial status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws. As a federal contractor we also consider qualified protected and disabled veterans based on their qualifications.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Join our Talent Community to receive an email newsletter with hot jobs & career advice. Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Cadillac Asphalt is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Cadillac Asphalt is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.