Work for the corporate office of a well-established international company in Phoenix. We are currently searching for a Payroll and Benefits Manager with international payroll experience.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Oversee benefits administration for various benefit plans.
• Collaborate to ensure execution of payroll programs.
• Develop recommendations and/or modifications to benefits programs, compliance, policies and procedures.
• Manage work activities of assigned staff.
• Analyze and reconcile monthly benefits enrollments and terminations, payroll deductions, and vendor invoices/reports to maintain accurate and timely expenditure controls.
• Maintains appropriate payroll reporting.
• Collaborate and execute new employee on-boarding.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related area
• Five (5) years of payroll experience that includes government forms filings and tax remittances.
• Experience with health plans, group life insurance programs, and retirement programs including 401(k).
• Salary 85K+
• Full Benefits
If you or someone you know may be a fit for this position, please email your resume to Ray Gant at email@example.com or call me at 602-977-1114.
skills: 401K, ADP, Expatriate Tax, 403B, Benefit Administration, Federal State Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.