Job ID: 139528
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Payroll Clerk (New Hampshire): We are seeking a motivated individual with strong communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills to assist in the Payroll Department. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: import of daily time reports, validate, process, and post all associated payroll entries daily. This position will be based out of Belmont, New Hampshire. Classification: Year round hourly position with a 6 week layoff during the winter months.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Possess solid data-entry, organization, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including email, Internet, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task as needed.
- Good decision making skills and detail oriented.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisor with other duties as required.
- Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- A valid driver’s license.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.