WE MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
We are looking for a Contract Payroll Clerk to join the company at our headquarters in the Denver metro area.
The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for processing US and Canada payroll. Ideal candidates will have a background processing payroll with ADP WFN current version.
Principal duties and responsibilities of a Payroll Clerk Include, but are not limited to:
- Process new hires and terminations across multiple software platforms
- Maintain accurate employee and wage profiles by collecting and entering data
- Perform time tracking audits as required by state
- Process paycard payments and communicate activation
- Prepare reports by compiling and analyzing data from various sources
- Research payroll issues by reconciling historical data against company policy
- Clearly communicates discrepancies and necessary actions for resolution
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
With 100 locations across North America, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Advanced working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now – 2 years minimum experience
- Strong Excel skills, confident with vlookups and pivot tables a bonus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficient use of time with high volume of data and tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of a team
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and perform with a high degree of accuracy
This is a 6-month contract/seasonal position requiring 40 worked hours, Monday through Friday, in our Wheat Ridge, Colorado office.
About Magic Memories:
Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY– Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Keywords: Payroll Clerk, Payroll, ADP, Payroll Specialist