RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full-time Payroll Management of Change Project Manager to join an existing team of project management professionals for an enterprise MOC project in Northwest Houston, Texas (TX).
- A primary degree (from a leading University preferred) and professional qualifications are also desirable but not required e.g. CIPD
- Breadth of experience in large-scale Payroll transformation programs and projects
- Experience of working with ADP, NGA, Workday, or SuccessFactors
- Either relevant management consultancy experience working in either Big 4 or a global management consultancy firm or an in-house blue-chip organization with demonstrable experience of delivering payroll transformation work-streams or projects
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyze complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members
- Be confident and effective in recognizing and managing potential issues during client assignments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.