ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a growing company and looking for a Payroll Manager. With a growing accounting team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL MANAGER
- The Payroll Manager will be responsible for all of the payroll for both full-time and part-time (payday cycles are the 10th and 25th)
- Calculations for the commissions and bonuses at month end
- Assist with the software conversion to ADP
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions
- Post data to payroll records.
- Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
- Assist with HR duties including new hire on-boarding and paperwork
- Various tasks when needed including; processing payments and check runs
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL MANAGER:
- At least one year of payroll experience is required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing situations
- Ability to work well with a diverse department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP would be preferred