RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Payroll Subject Matter Expert (SME) with SAP or ADP Globalview experience in Sterling, Virginia (VA).
- Processing ADP Smart Compliance payroll tax
- Processing garnishments, payroll funding
- Being a liaison between back office and payroll vendors
- Working with corporate benefits / executive compensation / retirement / HR / Legal / IT / M&A
- Supporting payroll by assisting with processing errors
- Supporting corporate initiatives related to payroll
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 7+ years of payroll related job experience in complex payroll environment
- SAP payroll experience required
- ADP payroll tax experience required
- Strong Microsoft Suite skill with a strong focus on Excel
- Must be team player and be able to lead team to successful outcomes
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of leadership
- Be self-driven and able to work in complex environments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.