We have an immediate interim Payroll Specialist need for a media company in Irvine, CA. To be qualified for this job you must have at least 2 years of strong payroll experience.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for using ADP to record and process all employee time and payroll data. This will require that youobserve and manage multiple deadlines.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Maintaining employee vacation/PTO calendars
- Maintaining database, including all additions, terminations and changes
- Managing all employee deductions, both mandatory and voluntary
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation and reporting
- Providing overall support to the HR department
- Completing special projects as assigned
If you are qualified for this position and interested in applying for this opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your updated resume and a recruiter will contact you.