RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently working with a growing company in the Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI) area who needs a strong Payroll Specialist to join their team!
As the Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Process payroll for several thousand employees in multiple states on a weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly pay cycles
- Process payroll taxes
- File tax payments and forms
- Process garnishments and apply pay guidelines based on various contracts and procedures
- Assist with payroll and timekeeping questions for both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Coordinate and complete payroll tax activities and annual filings for local, state, and federal
- Associates degree is strongly preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional certification is preferred
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience is required
- Prior experience working with payroll software is strongly preferred
- Must have multi-state processing experience
- Must have exposure to MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail, can work independently and as a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.