New Stirring Offer! White Glove Community Care is a home care agency licensed by the NYS Department of Health. We are currently seeking caring and compassionate Pediatric paraprofessionals to work with school-age children in Staten Island, NY. The selected Pediatric Paraprofessional will be responsible to assist with personal care and monitor the health of students.
Duties for Pediatric paraprofessionals may include:
- · assisting students with ambulation
- · feeding and toileting
- · crisis management
- · oral transliteration and transportation
Main Office Address: 861 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY 11206
211 East 43rd Street, 7th FL
New York, NY 10017
Monday - Thursday 9:30am-2:30pm
You can register with:
· One of the following certificates: Paraprofessional, HHA, PCA, CAN
· High school diploma / GED / TASC
· Two professional references
· Physical and immunization
· Photo ID and Social Security Card
What are top perks as a White Glove Pediatric Paraprofessional?
· Excellent rates and benefits
· Weekly salary
· Monthly Cell Phone Bill Payment
· Refer a friend $25 bonus
· Direct deposit
· Free Metro Cards
· Free Health Insurance
· And Much More!!
Are you qualified for this amazing offer? Call us TODAY 718-828-2666 Ext 204 or visit one of our locations to submit an application. Remember: At White Glove Community care, an opportunity is always at YOUR doorstep.