This is an exceptional opportunity to join a nationally recognized center and work with children in a school setting. We are seeking dedicated, caring and enthusiastic therapists to join our team! Bachelors Degree in PT and New York State PT license required. Pediatric experience preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply!
- School Year Calendar with a 6-8 Summer Program
- 30-hour work week; 12-month program
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Continuing Education
- Staff Supervision/Mentorship
The qualified applicant will be responsible to:
- Administer diagnostic evaluations & re-evaluations
- Provide recommended PT direct treatment and intervention services
- Participate in interdisciplinary & departmental team meetings and in-services
- Make referrals for adaptive equipment as necessary
- Act as a PT resource to children, families and staff
- Train direct care staff for carry-over of activities and safety procedures related to the therapeutic process
- Maintain accurate and timely student records/reports in accordance to NY State & departmental guidelines.
- Monitor student progress towards goals and make changes as needed.
EOE, Please forward your resume to:
380 Washington Avenue,
Roosevelt, NY 11575
CHILDREN’S LEARNING CENTER at CP Nassau
“Making a Difference for Individuals with disabilities since 1948”