PeopleSoft functional consultant with asset management and tax Appreciation exp in Plano, TX for 6+ Months.
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst Responsibilities
Strong experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops for PeopleSoft Financials to define and document requirements for configurations and customizations
· Development of clear and concise user stories that are easy to understand and implement by a development team, as well as any supporting material such as use case diagrams, value stream maps, acceptance tests, personas, object role models, etc.
· Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps
· Collaborate with development team to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets, business requirements and properly documented
· Work closely with development teams and Third Party Vendors to ensure user requirements and stories are well understood and developed accordingly
· Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and align all stakeholders on business expectations so that desired outcomes can be delivered.
· Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
· Responsible for rollout support and transition to application support desk team.
· Facilitates change requests review and approval by the Change Review Board when required.
· Provide PeopleSoft Financials functional support and mentoring to team members
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience.
· 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience.
· PeopleSoft Financials support and configuration experience required.
· Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing financial data